ONE Homes is a prominent international developer of luxury real estate, with over 3000 properties currently under construction and a Gross Development Value exceeding $350 million. As a member of the ONE Group, we have sister companies, including ONE Investments and ONE Capital, and our projects span across the world, including the United Kingdom, Dubai, and Pakistan.
We are currently seeking a motivated Salesforce Administrator to join our growing team at our Dubai office. If you are interested in pursuing an exciting opportunity in the real estate industry, we would love to hear from you.
- Creating Salesforce profiles, allocating roles, and managing access.
- Performing Salesforce upgrades and ensuring successful integration.
- Creating and maintaining Salesforce databases.
- Providing Salesforce training and end-user support.
- Ensuring optimal performance of Salesforce systems and products.
- Managing Salesforce roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows, and groups.
- Performing database maintenance tasks, including diagnostic tests and duplicate entry cleansing.
- Preparing reports for sales and other departments.
- Salesforce certified administrator or Salesforce advanced administrator certification.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science would be advantageous.
- 2-3 years of experience as a Salesforce administrator in a similar environment.
- Extensive experience in the administration and maintenance of Salesforce systems.
Working at ONE Homes
At ONE Homes we understand our success is rooted in the success of our people. We pride ourselves in creating an environment where talented individuals can grow and thrive.
Through our culture of integrity we are committed to being the best versions of ourselves. We persevere through challenges that come our way and sacrifice short term rewards for long term success. Our commitment of customer centricity remains integral at the heart of every decision we make, whilst every day we will hold ourselves to the highest personal standards, in pursuit of our mission to achieve extraordinary.
If you’re a motivated professional who strives to be the best and looking to take a leap in your career with a market-leading, multi-national organisation, this could be the ideal opportunity for you.